How to increase productive this year!

asana how to increase productivity

It’s a bit late to talk about New Year’s resolution, but since December, I’ve been trying Asana for my personal projects.  This seems like more of a business app, but I decided to give it a try for all the projects in my life.


So far, this has proven to be a very useful tool to keep track of all the projects I have going on.  Even small ones like grocery lists.  I used to keep everything in a note book, but then things get lost in old pages and you can never find where you wrote that task you forgot to do.

Here are things I like about Asana:


Great planner for couples


It doesn’t have to for your other half, but you can share your “projects” or task list with someone else.   It gives an organized view of what needs to be done around the house or for you vacation planning and it sends email reminders for tasks with due date.


An overview of all my tasks


I can see all the tasks I’m doing for each project together.  You can also have sub categories for each project so you can break down your tasks.  It works well for my mind dump of all the blog ideas I have !


[otw_is sidebar=otw-sidebar-9][otw_is sidebar=otw-sidebar-9]



You can access it pretty much everywhere


I like to use Asana on my browser, but there is also an app you can download on your phone.  That means you can add those extra tasks that comes to mind when you’re out and check what tasks needs to been done when away from your computer.


You can sync to your Google Calendar


Another good features is that you can set deadlines for each task and see each deadline in you Google Calendar.  You can do this by getting the link for a specific project and then adding it to your Google Calendar.


Increases your productivity!


I find that because I have an organized list of what needs to be done, I am able to get things done faster and prioritize what needs to be done.  And a feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT when you check off a completed task!

Comments

Popular Posts